Ready to subdivide? Talk to your subdivision experts
Whatever your plans, when it comes to subdivision, you need to work with subdivision experts. Save yourself time, money and hassle by working with dedicated professionals who know the subdivision rules and process inside and out, and know how to achieve the best result for you.
Subdivision – What we do
We take the time to find out what it is you want to achieve with your subdivision project and then assist you through the entire process through to obtaining the new titles ready for sale.
- Assess your site’s subdivision potential & discuss your objectives
- Prepare the scheme plan
- Recommend and liaise with any other experts as needed
- Prepare and submit the subdivision consent application
- Communicate with Council on your behalf to resolve any issues
- Peg the new lot boundaries
- Prepare the land transfer survey plan
- Assist you to complete works as required
- Obtain Council’s final approvals
- Liaise with your solicitor to obtain new titles
Different types of subdivision
When you work with the Parallax team you get the benefit of a team who has in-depth knowledge and experience across a broad range of subdivision types. From rural subdivision through to residential or large-scale commercial subdivision, we have the services, the people and the professionalism to see your project through to completion.
There are a number of methods available which allow subdivision in rural areas. We can advise on the possibilities for subdivision development that are open to you considering the features of your site and the zoning under the relevant Plan. We specialise in all of the following types of rural subdivision:
- Wetland & Bush Protection Subdivision
- Revegetation Subdivision
- Minimum Area Subdivision
- Countryside Living Subdivision
Kaipara District Council:
- Subdivision for Environmental Benefit
- Subdivision for Small Lot Development
- Rural Amenity Lots
Transferable Rural Site Subdivision (TRSS) – Auckland Council
If you want to create and sell a transferable title or want to subdivide your site using a transferable title, talk to us first. We have extensive knowledge and experience assisting clients with transferring their titles using these rules. We often have a number of clients at any time who are both selling and seeking transferable titles who we can liaise with on your behalf.
Urban Subdivision – Auckland and Kaipara
If you want to know whether you can subdivide your property, we’re urban subdivision experts with extensive experience assisting clients with their urban subdivision projects. We can help you understand the possibilities open to you and give you advice on the following:
- Infill Subdivision around existing dwellings
- Subdivision around consented buildings
- Integrated land use and subdivision consents for multi-unit or multi-dwelling development
- Greenfield subdivision of vacant sites
- Unit title and cross lease subdivision
For information about current subdivision rules in your area, or for an appraisal of your site, contact Parallax Consultants today.